This website has been established by The F-Suite, LLC. (“The F-Suite”), an independent company organized under the laws of the State of South Carolina, U.S.A, for the purpose of publishing information, communicating its services and to allow communication between The F-Suite and its customers. Its principal place of business is 317 Bradford Lane, Columbia, South Carolina. Nothing contained in any page on this website takes the place of the agreements and disclosures that govern The F-Suite’s services, or the products and services of those companies The F-Suite represents. If any information on the website conflicts with that in any such agreements and disclosures, the agreements and disclosures will control.
From time to time, The F-Suite may place links to other websites on other pages of this website. The F-Suite has no control over any other website and is not responsible for the content on any website other than this one. You assume all responsibility when you go to other sites via the links on the pages of this website.
The trademarks, trade names, and service marks (the “Marks”) used on the website belong to The F-Suite or to various other parties. No one is authorized to use any of the Marks in any manner without the prior express written permission of the owner of the Mark. The materials displayed on the website are protected by U.S. and international copyright law and treaties, and shall not be transmitted, broadcast, copied, adapted, displayed, reproduced, republished, uploaded, downloaded, posted, distributed, performed, or otherwise used except as permitted by law. All website design rights, databases and other intellectual property rights associated with the website, whether registered or unregistered, and related goodwill, are proprietary rights of The F-Suite. Modification of any Marks or materials displayed on the website or the use of any materials displayed for any other purpose is a violation of the copyrights.
None of the information on the website may be used, distributed, or reproduced for commercial purposes without The F-Suite’s express written permission. No third party is authorized to solicit The F-Suite’s products or services without The F-Suite’s prior express written permission. There are various restrictions, limitations, and costs associated with The F-Suite’s services (as well as those services The F-Suite may market), which are disclosed in the applicable agreements and continue to apply regardless of any information provided on the website.
Limitation of Warranties:
This website may contain typographical errors or technical inaccuracies. The F-Suite, LLC assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any such inaccuracies, errors or omissions in this website and in other documents referred to within or linked to this website. To the extent allowed by law and except as otherwise specifically provided elsewhere on this website, all information presented here is furnished “as is” without any express or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or freedom from errors, viruses, bugs or other harmful components. Neither the sponsor of this website nor any other person or entity is responsible for any damages arising out of the use of or inability to use this website or any of its content, even if the sponsor or other person or entity has been advised or should have been aware of the possibility of such damages. Web users assume all risks concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within this website. Prices, specifications, applications, calculations, and other content are subject to change without notice at any time.
By using this website, you agree that you will not:
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the website. Any such violations may result in criminal and/or civil penalties against you. The F-Suite may investigate any suspected security breach and if a criminal violation is suspected, The F-Suite will cooperate with applicable law enforcement agencies in their investigations;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this website any unlawful, infringing, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the website or computers of any kind, and any unsolicited advertising, solicitation or promotional materials;
- Misrepresent your identity or affiliation in any way;
- Restrict, discourage, or inhibit any person from using this website, disclose personal information obtained from this website, or collect information about users of this website;
- Reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile any section or technology on this website, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- Gain unauthorized access to this website or computers or websites connected or linked to this website;
- Launch or use any automated system, including without limitation, robots, spiders, or offline readers, that access this website in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional web browser;
- Send or otherwise transmit to or through this website chain letters, unsolicited messages, so-called spamming or phishing messages, or messages marketing or advertising goods and services;
Assist or permit any persons in engaging in any of the activities described above.
Should any viewer of this website contact us with feedback, comments, suggestions, information, questions, data or other similar communication regarding the content of this site, any such contact shall be deemed non-confidential and The F-Suite shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute such communication to others, without limitation, and shall be free to use any content or expression contained therein for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing services and products incorporating such ideas, concepts or techniques.
No Legal Advice
The materials and information presented on this website are provided for informational purposes and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice. The materials and information presented here are not a substitute for legal advice from a competent lawyer.
We reserve the right to limit and to discontinue your access to this site at any time. We further reserve the right to modify the information contained on this website or modify the availability of any transactions at any time. We may immediately and without notice terminate your ability to access this site if you violate the conditions of use stated herein or if you endanger the use of the products or services provided through this website.